Here’s a look at Stefano Pilati’s Yves Saint Laurent Spring 2012 Ready-to-Wear Collection…
Click on a thumbnail to scroll through the gallery:
Learn more about the designer of this collection, Stefano Pilati, who was born in Milan, Italy in 1965. Before joining YSL in 2000, he worked at Cerruti, Giorgio Armani, Prada and Miu Miu.
In 2012, he was replaced at Yves Saint Laurent by Hedi Slimane, and he’s since become head of design at Ermenegildo Zegna and creative director of Agnona.
More from the re-branded Saint Laurent Paris team:
- Yves Saint Laurent Spring 2012 Ready-to-Wear Collection
- Yves Saint Laurent Spring 2012 Handbags
- Yves Saint Laurent Spring 2012 Shoe Collection
- Yves Saint Laurent Spring Summer 2011 Shoes
- Yves Saint Laurent Shoes Resort 2012
- Yves Saint Laurent Fall 2012 RTW collection
- YSL Muse and Muse Two bags
- Yves Saint Laurent Pre-Fall 2012 Shoe Collection
- Saint Laurent Spring 2013 RTW Collection
And you might also like: