OK, so I love Amy Adams normally, but find her character so annoying in the Julie & Julia film…
The 2009 movie is about the acclaimed cookbook writer, Julia Child (Meryl Streep) and the blogger Julie Powell (Amy Adams) who spent a year cooking all 524 recipes from Julia Child’s classic book, Mastering the Art of French Cooking.
Some clever chap called Adam Goldman has re-edited the film so you just see Meryl Streep and Stanley Tucci’s scenes.
Take a look, below, or watch the original film in its entirety here.
Thanks so much, Adam!
You might also like:
- BOOK: My Life in France by Julia Child
- BOOK: Julie & Julia 365 Days, 524 Recipes, 1 Tiny Apartment Kitchen by Julie Powell
- BOOK: Julie and Julia: My Year of Cooking Dangerously by Julie Powell
- BOOK: Julia’s Kitchen Wisdom: Essential Techniques and Recipes from a Lifetime of Cooking by Julia Child and David Nussbaum
- BOOK: Cleaving: A Story of Marriage, Meat, and Obsession by Julie Powell
- BOOK: The Sweet Life in Paris: Delicious Adventures in the World’s Most Glorious – and Perplexing – City by David Lebovitz
- BOOK: Tout Sweet: Hanging Up My High Heels for a New Life in France by Karen Wheeler
- DVD: Julie & Julia (2009)