ROYAL TOUR 2014: Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge – better known to us as Kate Middleton because we’d like to think we were friends – arrived in Sydney with her husband Prince William and her toddler, Prince George…
Leaving New Zealand in a blue ‘Sparkle Tweed’ two-piece blazer and skirt ensemble by New Zealand designer Rebecca Taylor, above, the Duchess changed into a bright yellow dress by one of our – and clearly her – favourite designers, Roksanda Ilincic, below.
Browse through this gallery for more:
Shop for Rebecca Taylor here:
Shop for Roksanda Ilincic here:
- Matches Fashion
- Luisa Via Roma
- The Outnet
- Harvey Nichols
- Moda Operandi
See the Roksanda Ilincic Resort 2014 collection for lots more, including some current items for sale:
The Duke and Duchess are now spending the night as a guest of Governor-General Peter Cosgrove at Admiralty House in Sydney. Here’s what’s next:
- Thursday: A visit to the Blue Mountains, outside Sydney, where they will visit the fire affected areas and meet locals.
- Friday: A visit to Sydney’s Royal Easter Show and Manly.
- Saturday: A tour of the RAAF Base Amberley, near Brisbane.
- Sunday: Attendance at Easter Sunday Mass and then Taronga Zoo in Sydney.
- Tuesday: A trip to Uluru, in the Northern Territory, formerly known as Ayres Rock.
- Wednesday: A visit to Adelaide.
- Thursday and Friday: Attendance at an ANZAC Day service at the Australian War Memorial in Canberra with Tony Abbott, Australia’s Prime Minister.
More from the royal tour here:
- Kate Middleton’s green coat from Erdem in New Zealand
- Kate Middleton’s black cocktail dress by Jenny Packham with shoulder detail
- Kate Middleton’s cornflower blue coat dress by Alexander McQueen
- Kate Middleton’s black and white geometric print dress by Tory Burch
- First photo of Prince George in New Zealand