OSCARS 2014: Sadly, we were attending the funeral of a family member in Sydney yesterday, so I was unable to present our annual Oscars coverage. But it was fun to catch up with the 2014 red carpet, Awards ceremony and post-show party gossip back home in Melbourne this morning.
Take a look at my top story picks…
Here is some of my favourite coverage of the 2014 Academy Awards:
- I can’t believe I’m allowing a Kardashian on my website, but Kim Kardashian really looks fabulous in this red frock
- A nice summary here: Best moments from the most fun-filled Oscars in years
- The 10 best beauty looks
- Oscars Winners Circle: See who won big and lost at the 2014 Academy Awards
- See how they’ve aged: Oscar stars posing with their younger selves
- Adorable: 11 ways Benedict Cumberbatch enjoyed the Oscars more than anyone else
- Weird Oscar moments
- 12 Years a Slave: Is director Steve McQueen feuding with writer John Ridley?
- Oh dear: John Travolta and other uh-oh moments at the Oscars #fail
- Ellen DeGeneres’ A-list selfie broke Twitter last night
- Did Samsung just pull off one of the biggest and boldest product placements of all time?
- The Academy Awards and racial diversity – what are the odds?
- Post-Oscars 2014 party looks
- The party continues: More post-Oscar photo, including the Vanity Fair party
- Why Leonardo DiCaprio didn’t win the Oscar
- The biggest Oscars snubs of the night
I’ll be posting fashion from the red carpet soon – stay tuned!
You might also like: