There is something romantic about luggage, especially vintage luggage. Is it the idea of an adventure, the escape from the everyday, or the sheer beauty of antique travelling trunks and vintage hotel-sticker-laden suitcases?
Scroll through the collection here:
More luscious travel photo galleries here:
- Luscious takes a trip!
- Airline hostess/stewardess flashback
- All aboard: A look at train travel
- Railways: At the crossroads
- The Orient Express
- Heat and Dust, White Mischief and The Far Pavilions
- Globetrolling: Decorating with maps
- Flying the flag
- Inspired by the American South
- Ode to vintage luggage
- Colourful luggage
- Samsonite retrospective, past and present
- Row, row, row your boat…
- Going postal (in a good way): Stamps
- Voyage en capitale: Louis Vuitton and Paris
- Luscious getaways
- A country life
- The Savoy Hotel, past and present
- Famous guests at the Savoy Hotel
- The Eloise Suite at the Plaza Hotel
- New York or Paris?
- Paris vs New York, a tally of two cities
- Islamic/Moorish inspiration
- Lomography “Diana” vintage camera
- Vintage cars and fashion
- Wine and wine regions
Lots more on our Historical style: fashion, film, architecture photo gallery index page.
You might also like these posts and photo galleries:
And be sure to follow our Luscious boards on Pinterest, including:
- Luscious hotels
- Luscious travel
- Islamic-inspired style
- Viva La France!
- An Italian Life
- Luscious vintage