Curious about Luscious? We’re intent on never being boring!
More from inspirational Audrey Hepburn, who knew a thing or two about living a luscious life:
I love people who make me laugh.
I honestly think it’s the thing I like most, to laugh.
It cures a multitude of ills.
It’s probably the most important thing in a person.
I believe laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing; kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day, and I believe in miracles.
More Audrey Hepburn photos in these Facebook albums:
And follow our Audrey Hepburn board on Pinterest.
You might also like these luscious posts and galleries:
Adore Audrey Hepburn? Then check out these related books:
- How to be Lovely: The Audrey Hepburn Way of Life by Melissa Hellstern
- Audrey Style by Pamela Clarke Keogh
- Audrey Hepburn, An Elegant Spirit: A Son Remembers by Sean Hepburn Ferrer
- How to Be a Hepburn in a Hilton World: The Art of Living with Style, Class, and Grace by Jordan Christy
- Audrey 100 by Ellen Fontana
- So Audrey: 59 Ways to Put a Little Hepburn in Your Step by Cindy De La Hoz
- Fifth Avenue, 5 A.M.: Audrey Hepburn, Breakfast at Tiffany’s, and the Dawn of the Modern Woman by Sam Wasson
And Audrey Hepburn DVDs/Blu-Ray:
- Audrey Hepburn Collection (3 movies): Breakfast at Tiffany’s / Roman Holiday / Sabrina
- Audrey Hepburn Collection (5 movies): Breakfast at Tiffany’s / Sabrina / Roman Holiday / Funny Face / Paris When It Sizzles
- One Wild Oat (1951)
- Laughter in Paradise (1951)
- The Lavender Hill Mob (1951)
- The Secret People (1952)
- Roman Holiday (1953)
- Sabrina (1954)
- War and Peace (1956)
- Love in the Afternoon (1957)
- Funny Face (1957)
- The Nun’s Story (1959)
- Green Mansions (1959)
- The Unforgiven (1960)
- Breakfast At Tiffany’s (1961)
- The Children’s Hour (1961)
- Charade (1963)
- My Fair Lady (1964)
- Paris When it Sizzles (1964)
- How to Steal a Million (1966)
- Wait Until Dark (1967)
- Two For the Road (1967)
- Robin and Marian (1976)
- Bloodline (1979)
- They All Laughed (1981)
- Always (1989)