It’s time for a cup of tea and some popular culture including: Pippa, Marilyn, Etsy, Seth marrying Blair, Monty Python, Balenciaga, Lady Mary, Chanel, Marissa Mayer, and Emmie Dark…
- Pippa Middleton and out-and-about with boyfriend Nico Jackson
- How lovely are the items in this Etsy store by Light & Co? I want everything!
- Video how-to: Marilyn Monroe’s make-up look
- Congratulations: Teen drama stars Leighton Meester (Gossip Girl) and Adam Brody (The OC) are engaged
- Chanel’s cinematic tribute to America: Karl Lagerfeld tells the story of how the US saved Chanel
- Dead parrot alert: Monty Python are reuniting!
- Balenciaga’s new Soho—Mercer Street store
- Author Emmie Dark has a new book called “Dance With Me” – it would be great for some holiday reading!
- Stylish Christmas gift ideas for men, from just $1-20, $20-50, $50-100, and $100+
- Michelle Dockery from “Downton Abbey” looks fab for Boston Common magazine
- This new Christina Aguilera video made me teary
- Marissa Mayer thrives off a never-ending To-Do list
- Designer Ann Demeulemeester leaves her namesake brand
You might also like: