Drinking Brandy Alexander cocktails is a favourite pastime in our house, so if you’d like to join in on the fun, here’s the recipe!
Brandy Alexander ingredients
- 1.5 oz or 45g Brandy
- 1 oz or 30g Creme de Cacao
- 1 oz or 30g pouring cream
- shaved or grated nutmeg for sprinkling
- crushed ice or icecubes
Brandy Alexander utensils
- cocktail glasses
- cocktail shaker
- 2 straws or chopsticks to make a pattern
How to make a Brandy Alexander
- In a cocktail shaker, combine ice cubes, brandy, Creme de Cacao, and cream.
- Shake well then strain into a cocktail glass.
- Dust with nutmeg, or do what Mr Luscious does and put two chopsticks or straws crossways and then shake the nutmeg over it so it makes a X-shape pattern across the top. Lovely!