British actor, Henry Cavill has been on our “one to watch” list for some time, but is coming into his own in a big Hollywood way with the release of Superman: Man of Steel. You may have seen him in The Immortals, The Tudors, The Count of Monte Cristo and Stardust.
Here is a photo gallery devoted to the luscious Henry Cavill…
His latest film, The Man of Steel, where he stars as the crime fighting Superman aka Clark Kent, is directed by Zack Snyder, produced by Christopher Nolan.
It co-stars Amy Adams as Lois Lane, Michael Shannon as General Zod, Laurence Fishburne as Perry White, and Kevin Costner and Diane Lane as his adoptive parents, the Kents.
- The Count Of Monte Cristo (2002)
- The Inspector Lynley Mysteries: “Well Schooled in Murder” (2002)
- Goodbye, Mr. Chips (2002)
- I Capture the Castle (2003)
- Midsomer Murders: “The Green Man” (2003)
- Hellraiser: Hellworld (2005)
- Tristan + Isolde (2006)
- Red Riding Hood (2007)
- The Tudors (2007-2010)
- Stardust (2007)
- Blood Creek (2009)
- Whatever Works (2009)
- Immortals (2011)
- The Cold Light of Day (2012)
- Superman: Man of Steel (2013)
You might also like:
Look sharp like Henry Cavill with these men’s suits:
There’s even more lusciousness in these photo gallery index pages:
- A masculine life
- Entertainment: The world of luscious books, movies, TV shows, music, arts and culture
And be sure to vote for Henry (if he’s your choice) in our LUSCIOUS POLL: Who should play Christian Grey?