Yves Saint Laurent (2014) stars Pierre Niney of the Comédie-Française as YSL.
It also stars Guillaume Gallienne as Pierre Berge, Nikolai Kinski as Karl Lagerfeld, Charlotte Lebon as Victoire Doutreleau, Laura Smet as Loulou de la Falaise, Marie de Villepin as Betty Catroux, Xavier Lafitte as Jacques De Bascher, and Patrice Thibaud as Christian Dior.
Directed by Jalil Lespert, and written by Jacques Fieschi, Jérémie Guez, Marie-Pierre Huster and Jalil Lespert, it is officially approved by Saint Laurent’s former partner, Pierre Berge.
Saint Laurent (2014) stars Gaspard Ulliel a French actor and Chanel model as the designer.
The cast also includes Jérémie Renier as Pierre Bergé, Léa Seydoux as Loulou de la Falaise, Louis Garrel as Jacques de Bascher, Aymeline Valade as Betty Catroux.
It is directed by Bertrand Bonello, and written by Thomas Bidegain and Bertrand Bonello, and officially approved by Francois-Henri Pinault, and backed by Kering (formerly known as PPR) the formidable business which owns the Saint Laurent brand.
Lawsuits between the rival production companies are expected.
Watch the trailer for the Pierre Berge-approved production here:
And learn more about the acclaimed designer:
Check out these Yves Saint Laurent collections via our Facebook galleries too:
- Yves Saint Laurent Spring 2012 Ready-to-Wear Collection
- Yves Saint Laurent Spring 2012 Handbags
- Yves Saint Laurent Spring 2012 Shoe Collection
- Yves Saint Laurent Spring Summer 2011 Shoes
- Yves Saint Laurent Shoes Resort 2012
- Yves Saint Laurent Fall 2012 RTW collection
- YSL Muse and Muse Two bags
- Yves Saint Laurent Pre-Fall 2012 Shoe Collection
- Saint Laurent Spring 2013 RTW Collection
There’s a lot more Yves Saint Lauren in these posts:
You should also check out our website photo gallery listing pages, which include:
- Fashion editorial: Models, magazines and editorial shoots
- Fashion products: Clothes, shoes and accessories on the runway and in campaigns